who is kristina kane?
20 questions for you to get to know me more...
1) What is your full name? My full name is Kristina Marie Kane
2) Where are you from? I was born and raised in Savannah, Georgia and moved to Los Angeles at fourteen.
3) What is your favorite drink? My favorite non-alcholic drink is coffee. I drink more coffee than water. *Whoops* I don't even drink coffee for the energy, because I drink so much of it coffee does not even give me a caffine jump anymore. I just love the taste of coffee and espresso. Second to that would be water. But I enjoy water much more with lemon or orange & cucumber. My favorite alcholic drink would be an Eastern Standard which contains: vodka, cucumber juice, lime juice & agave garnished with mint and cucumber. It is low-cal and simply delicious!
4) What is your favorite food? I adore sushi and could eat it every single day. & I just about do. My favorite restaruants in LA are Catch, Katsuya, and Sugarfish.
5) What is your favorite book of all time? When I was younger I loved and read ever single book of "The Lemony Snicket Series". Currently, I do not really have a favorite book. I love to read and am constantly looking for suggestions.
6) What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue but my favorite color to wear is black of course and I recently have been wearing more white.
7) Do you have any pets? I do not have any pets but if I was to get one I would want a Frenchie Bulldog.
8) What is your favorite perfume? My all time favorite perfume right now is Diptique Duelle Parfum. I am not a huge fan of very sweet, floral perfumes and this one has vanilla for a femine touch but bourbon for an edgy unique distinct smell.
9) What is your favorite Holiday? My favorite holiday is 100% Christmas. Of course when I was younger it was about the presents and the excitement of Santa. But now I just love the vibes of Christmas, everything feels happier with all the decorations and Christmas spirit.
10) Are you married? I am not.
11) Have you ever been out of the country? I have only been out of the country to go to the Bahamas and Mexico. I do want to travel the whole world and have a Pinterest board of many places I would like to go.
12) How many siblings do you have? I have one older sister.
13) What is your favorite shop? I love shopping of course and love all stores from affordable to high end. I am a big fan of Zara, Nordstrom, Whitefox Botique, Urban Outfitters, Chanel, Gucci, and SSense.
14) Who or what is your favorite blog? I am a great follower of Marianna Hewitt creator of Life With Me and Co-Founder of the new masks Summer Fridays. Her instagram and websie is beautifully aesthetic. In my oppinion she is a master at creating organic content and growing her self as more than an influencer but a buisness woman and brand.
15) What is your favoite movie and tv show? There are way to many good movies and tv shows out there but I can watch The Notebook 1000% times and cry every single time. I also loved Gossip Girl, what girl doesn't? I dream of a life like Gossip Girl.
16) Do you work on and prefer a PC or MAC? MAC completley. I could never and will never go back to a PC. MAC has everything I need easily accesible and if not avaible, downloadable.
17) How tall are you? I am 5'5".
18) Who are your best friends? My best friends are Hunter, Emily, and Remi.
19) What is your dream job? My dream job is to become an accomplished working actor, to play diffrent characters thoroughout my life, and while exploring those roles gain a deeper understanding of humans and myself. I also aspire to become a successful blogger/influencer and with the longevity and success of doing so to launch my own clothing or skincare brand. Or maybe both! ;)
20) Why did you start a blog? I started a blog because everything a blog requires are things I am passionate about. I love doing research on everything and anything, therefore that allows me to share my research with other people. I love fashion and shopping, my friends compliment me on my taste in fashion and look up to me for when style advice is needed. I have a large interest in photography and video which is required for blogging and creating content. Plus, writing for me comes quite easily. With all that being things I enjoy, I can incorporate that all into having a blog and be my own boss!